Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pouf. Poof. Poop.

You know the usually-brightly-colored-meshy-things that you use in the shower with your body wash? I call it a pouf.  I think that's the technical term for it. Read the back of your shower gel.

Tonight I was totally confused when I ran a cool bath for feverish Doof and after dumping in all the toys he says, "Me and Stinks have the same poop now." What? You can imagine what ran through my head. It starts with "You better not have pooped in the tub" and moves into "Wait. How would you know that, anyway" and finally, "Poop? Really, Doof? For four years you thought you've been scrubbing yourself with a "poop"? It's not a poop. It's a poof. Or is it a pouf?" It was a little touch-and-go there for a minute.

2 comments:

  1. Man I love this. I can't wait for these mix ups with my own Doof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol good to know hasn't been washing with poop....LOVE the blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete